Stephanie Cutler joined Manelli Selter PLLC in 2009 after 20+ years as a business, corporate and real estate lawyer for large national firms, most recently at Holland & Knight, LLP. As a partner at Manelli Selter, Ms. Cutler offers her clients the experience and sophistication of national firm representation, with the individual attention and cost sensitivity of a boutique practice. In her real estate practice, Ms. Cutler has represented buyers, sellers , landlords, tenants, lenders and investors on virtually every type of matter, including:
- Purchases and sales of all types of commercial, retail and multifamily residential buildings
- Leasing transactions, from partial floor to multi-building and build-to-suit transactions and development transactions
- Loan and equity investment transactions
- New business formation and structuring
In addition to a wide array of general business matters, Ms. Cutler also has particular expertise in:
- Stock and asset acquisitions and sales
- Internet commerce transactions
- Tax exempt organizations work
Ms. Cutler’s active clients include businesses of all sizes, from Fortune 500 companies to numerous small and mid-sized businesses and trade associations.
Ms. Cutler graduated with distinction from Cornell University and received her law degree from Georgetown University Law Center. She is a member of the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia bars. Ms. Cutler is a native of the Washington metropolitan area and currently resides in Northern Virginia.